6.02.2004

Joshua Graduates!

Well, Joshua graduates from Kindergarten today! How exciting! Unbelievable that at the end of this month he will be 6 years old. I am so proud of my son. He truly is an amazing kid.

Side note: Kimme and Josh just had a conversation that went like this:

"Mom, you're a nurse, right?"

"Yes, I am. What do you want to be when you grow up."

"I want to do what Daddy does."

"You mean, help people and tell them about God?"

"Yeah. Except I don't want to have a church in a theater. I want a building with a cross on it."

"You mean, like the church we used to go to."

"Yeah."

---

I guess my son is "old school" @ 5 years old. lol -- I love that kiddoe.

DCC

1 comment:

Mark said...

Good to see you posting again. I like the new style too. If you keep posting I will be forced to check in on your blog more often. :)