2.23.2004

In Towson again right now... MAN, I love the Apple Store. Free, wireless Internet for me and anyone who has a wireless card... where are all the PC users? Oh, yeah... paying $6 per hour at Starbucks!

*insert evil laughter here*

Speaking of evil... I just witnessed it first hand. There was a couple in their 40s/50s that had a cursing fight right here in the mall. Actually, it was the husband that was horrible. Man... Utterly no respect for his wife, at all. Very disheartening, very depressing. He left her, stormed off cursing obscenities while she walked around alone. At one point she walked right by me, so I asked her "Ma'am? You alright? I am a pastor, is there anything I can do?" I didn't know if she was without a ride? In danger? Or what?

She completely blew it off. "Ah, I just have an irate husband, that's all."

Wow.

How sad that experience was...

DCC

No comments: