2.14.2004

So... yeah. Been a while... lol

OK, since my last blog entry Kimme and I went to the Horizon Leadership Retreat. It was a good retreat, filled with a lot of good feelings for both Kimme and myself. It was so nice to see Towson leadership along with OM and seeing "the lights come on" about some things... namely small groups and their purpose... how we can do better, etc. It was also good to just "be" with other friends for a good 2 or 3 days. That was good. And the discussions were great...

It was rough being away from the kids so long, though. Three days was a long time for them to not be with family... but, they survived... so did we.

Haven't spoken in a while... 2 new series where I sorta take a break for a bit. Kinda hard to do... I dunno, since I was a kid, I just felt like that is what I was made for. But tomorrow I am on @ Owings Mills so that will be nice. :)

No comments: