3.02.2004

Well, I am at where? Starbucks, of course! Stopped in all the way from a MMBA meeting in Sykesville... I HAD to get over here to Towson to connect with people. For whatever reason, it would seem that my denominational time requirements have increased of late, as well as my need to connect and begin new relationships in Towson. In other words, the two are in conflict and it's been hard to juggle the schedules well...

We just began running spots on the TV with the "Passion Commercial." I hope that many people can connect with our Horizon locations through this medium. I am excited about the possibilities. Wonder what the future holds!?

This last Sunday was awesome. In fact, the last 2 Sundays in Towson have been some of the best, ever, in my Horizon experience. Worship has been phenominal in many respects. 2 Sundays back we had Beth Ann from Liberty in, a friend of Josh Smith. She came with her sister and led our worship that morning. Words cannot describe how good it was. Wow... both the passion and the skill is wrapped up in Beth Ann. What a talented servant of God!

Likewise, Josh Denning came in to speak with us Sunday and did a GREAT job. His love for Jesus and passion for trusting/obeying the Spirit's call is a wonderful example to me... he lives what he spoke about. Sometimes, that's rare these days.

No comments: