2.16.2004

Hanging out in Towson with Tronster today. Usually we meet up in Fells Point, but he had the day off, so we met in Towson. It was awesome. We meet Lana (an old friend and co-worker of Mark Stephenson) @ Starbucks off of Loch Raven. It was nice to see her and just hang out with Tronster. THEN, randomly... Josh Smith showed up! He had promised Lana that he would come and hang out, so we had a great morning connecting.

While there I ran into a guy named Andy. I noticed him because as he was ordering coffee, he was holding a book by St. Augustine. Not everyone just reads St. Augustine. Found out he was from Grace in Timonium and that he runs a coffee house after their Saturday night services. What a cool person!

Then, Tronster and I went to Frisco's in Towson for some burritos. That was also cool. Good food, and right next to the Ruby Tuesday's in Towson Commons. As always, great discussion with Tronster. He is the best question-asker I know. He knows how to generate discussion... I have really come to enjoy my Monday's with him. Actually, they have always been good, it's just really a refreshing time spent each week.

Then, we were off to my old stomping grounds... Towson Mall's Starbucks. lol.

No comments: