1.05.2004

Well, just got back from New Orleans. It was a wonderful time, indeed. It was so good seeing old friends again from the Mix. It was really cool. I was there to help with the wedding ceremony for a dear friend, Judie Armstrong (now Judie Hahn). Nice to see her married.

Also, spending time with Josh (my boy!) was good, as well as Tronster (he came with us). It was a trip seeing Josh tear up the dance floor at the wedding reception! Also, it was so cool showing Tronster my old stomping grounds, places of importance. I even showed him the very spot where I discussed calling something "The Link" with Clay via cell phone (we call our small groups, "Link Groups.") Anyway... it was a true blessing to do all of that.


I do hope that 2004 will be the year of the blog. I have much to say, best that I put it here. :)

DCC

No comments: