1.14.2004

Ok... so, I am using the T-Mobile thingy @ Starbucks... something I thought I would never do. Primarily because wireless internet is free across from the Apple Store. It's just that this place is full of Horizonites everytime I go.

This morning was interesting because it was primarily 60+ in age. But that was only for a short bit. Today, like last week, it's been a parade of mothers aged 25-35 with 4 year olds and under. Yep. Here is another, with twins. :)

However, today what stands out the most is the fact that there are TONS of singles today. ALL Horizon types. Question is... how to connect? Wish I owned Starbucks. Not a fan of their coffee, but man... they can draw a crowd. Interesting note, as well... most of the crowd here is female. I'd say like 80%. Every now and then, a guy will walk in and ask me about my PowerBook. But, that's about it. One guy just walked in and has stared at it. (HAHAHA... AS I WAS TYPING THAT: "Say... you like that Mac?") That's twice in 20 minutes. Always the guys.

Back to matter at hand...

How to connect with the singles and mom's with the little ones? Hum...

No comments: