1.22.2004

Well, I am at the Starbucks again. :)

I am REALLY enjoying my time in Towson. What a cool place with cool people. It's full of people going places, that's for sure... Just wonder where they are going.

Today was great because I spent the morning and early afternoon with Roger Kim, a church planter -- now pastor -- of a church that meets on Johns Hopkins campus property. It was such a pleasure hanging with him! His work is approximately 70% Asian (he's Korean) which jives with me (many of my friends in college were from the east, as well as Kimme being 1/2 Okinawan, etc.) His church meets at 1:30, I think, which is also cool. It means, unlike many churches, I can come and visit without missing Horizon's services. Likewise, he can come and check us out. :) Besides all of that, I think we could become friends, and that's always a blessing!

Tonight is link group @ Tronster's "geek house." Can't wait. What an awesome Link Group. It's mosdef something I look forward to: good times, good times.

----

Another random thought:

I love Auntie Anne's catch phrase -- "Better than the best you've ever tasted." That's boldness, and in their case... the truth. But, I would hate to compare Jesus with a pretzel.

No comments: