4.25.2005

The Birth of a Rock & Roll Band

Sunday night, I joined a slew of Horizonites traveling on 2 school buses to DC for an Ashes Remain show... I've got to say, I'e seen these guys a lot in concert, but this was perhaps their best. All of them gave the performance of their lives... Absolutely astounding. I think I witnessed something beautiful, something miraculous. Though the idea of AR came about years ago, there is something just different about the band as of late. The change is apparent to all... I can only imagine what the future holds! :D

1 comment:

Zeke Tarsim said...

dave, my dear friend. I have been back for awhile. i just moved the blog to a new location. i dont know why youre interested in reading my disgusting things but at any rate im glad for it.

www.zcurv.com/ugly