7.12.2004

Ashes Remain

I gotta tell you... the last few shows have been such an incredible thing for me to experience. What a talented group of musicians! I find myself smiling and belting out the lyrics with all my heart, all with a deep sense of joy... absoluetly the coolest!

A list of what I love about them...

1. I love Ben Kirk. I love watching people watch Ben Kirk; their awe of him is so entertaining to watch! Ben Kirk is full throttle drum playing! There is no one better in rock and roll!

2. I love the fact that they can pull off a victory as one of the top 3 (and hopefully soon, the best) bands in the nation for the Hard Rock Cafe and yet remain so humble and down to earth. When *not if* these guys make it big, expect more of the same. As Jesus said: "He who is faithful with little will be faithful with much."

3. I love that they can pull off such a win without their full crew! Major props to John R!

4. I love to see AR beat the world at their own game! I love to see these guys beat the socks off of bands with cheesy, meaningless names and cheesy and meaningless lyrics. I love to see people with beers in their hands catch the fever for AR!

5. I love Josh Smith. I have been so blessed to know this great friend of mine... 'Nuff said.

Peace...

No comments: