8.23.2006

blogging change

Hello to my vast readership! lol -- just so you know, I think might be abandoning blogger for something different... if you would like to see what's new, find it here: http://www.lowercasechurch.com/home.html

I have built a site that I hope will catch on... as I thought about coming over here to Arizona, I was thinking it would rock to have a site devoted to showing a church plant as it develops from start to launch. So, this site (which is up and 90% running) will provide a blog, a podcast, and various media items that I can share with anyone interested throughout the world. I did the entire site myself, including the photography... this is my first ever website. Did it all with Apple's iWeb software. Rockin... please stop by and enjoy.

Couple of items to get working: comments and the podcast. I will have to use a third party program for adding comments... so, until I do, my new blog will be comment free. Sorry about that... also, as many times as I have tried, I have not been able to get the podcast on the site. Weird... will be working on that one. :)

See you there!

1 comment:

Daniel said...

Very cool. I'll definitely be following along.