6.15.2005

Blogging Wise

Man... I've come to the point where I wish I could automatically blog various thoughts throughout the day because by the time I get to my computer, the moment is passed or there is just too much to do verses putting stuff on here. I know there were at least 3 really cool things that happened while I was away in Arizona that I wanted to blog, but didn't because of time. Perhaps I will make a point to. It was a great trip for spiritual reflection. More later? I hope so... :)

2 comments:

Dave said...

Wow, that sounds cool! And it would be something great for capturing the moment. Thanks for the heads up on that.

Mary said...

I did the audio blogger on my old livejournal account. It defeintly came in handy for those bizarre times where you just needed to post.

Though a PDA with internet option would do the trick too.

When you have audio blogger and are around friends you will end up having a lot of bizzare posts between you and yours friends just wasting time :-p