12.31.2004

Goodbye 2004

What a crazy year it's been...

This year, Elizabeth turned 3... Josh 6. Me? 32. Kimme the same.

We started Horizon of Towson... Mark stepped in. Awesome.

Beth Ann David spent the summer with us @ Horizon. :)

Went to Disney World. It was amazing.

Made a cool short film with Dave Reichley and Jenn Stephenson. Very fun.

Kimme's family came to visit. Her dad hadn't seen where we have lived since 1996.

I ate a $2,000 dinner in a tux @ the Waldorf in Manhattan for free. That was wild.

Had my hardest (debateable) and yet most fulfilling (for sure) year in ministry.

I lost half my salary, only for God to raise the other half. Go God!

Kimme quit her job, only to come back again. Bigger pay, so it worked out.

My grandfather died... Captain is sorely missed! :(

Kimme and I have the best year of our marriage, by far. What a woman!

Josh started 1st grade! Elizabeth started pre-school (um... sort of).


-----

I wonder what 2005 will bring!?

2 comments:

Dave said...

Every year brings problems. Every year brings blessings. Every year brings sorrow. Every year brings joy. Every year brings loss. Every year brings gain. The question is always... which will you focus on... which will dominate your thoughts? I, for one, choose blessings, joy, and gain.

Happy New Year everyone!

Jonathan said...

Dave,

2004 was a great year. Thanks for your leadership, advice, compassion, and most of all friendship. It has been great getting to know you and those at Horizon. I look forward to the New Year!

Banks